Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beads done!

So, yesterday I finally got all of that first batch of beads done, photographed and up in the Etsy store. (See the link in the left column if you want to see the store.)

It was my birthday and I was happily up til 4 am getting the camera shots just right so you can see the actual colors on the beads. I need to work on making the lines a bit more precise on the beads so I did another batch today which is currently drying in the garage. I am naming one of those "Peach Mojito" which is sort of funny because my husband came home and made me a mint mojito and I had never had one before.

My next bead experiment will be round beads, and barbell shaped beads, which I used to make back in the day.

Anyway, here are  few shots of the completed beads from yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment