Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Andy and Women over 40

Hello there!

I just thought I would share this divine bit of humor from Andy Rooney. I don't think I have ever heard it put better than he has here, but it certainly describes many of us females in an accurate and complimentary manner!  ( I am 39 but it still describes me to a tee) Click the enclosure link to read it. http://www.divinecaroline.com/22323/34969-andy-rooney-forty

I hope that you all are enjoying the week. I have a teething baby who is trying very hard to keep me in bed with her, so have snuck out to make a post. We all need some humor now and again. :) If I can stay out of bed long enough I am going to try to get some crafting done but I am not optimistic. She's waking up about every 20 mins or so looking for Mama. I have Dad in there taking my place since it's his bedtime, but if she wakes up enough that may not suffice.

I sold my first ring this week, so am in good spirits. I am also happily awaiting some beads in my mailbox, and supplies for the upcoming "first" craft show. Fire Mountain has this neat thing called "The Bosses Bead Bag" which is one pound of random beads, findings and settings that they scoop into a bag for $6.00. I got some awesome stuff last time, so am excited to see what this one has!

I still haven't managed to grab some sunlight time for pictures of jewelry or handbags, but have a ton of new inventory to put in my shop, including Vera Bradley bags in my ebay shop, and Lands End shoes. The link to that shop is: http://stores.ebay.com/skyemberr . In a day or so I should have a couple more Veras in there including a big, perfect Vera Bradley  2011 Winter Collection Mandy Safari Sunset tote bag that I will probably not have for long. I just need to get it photo'd! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment