Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Red Bag

This week has been a little bit hectic because I have only had 50% of the help I usually have with the girls, so they've been absorbing my crafting time. The littlest one, Rowan, got her second tooth last night. I swear, it came out overnight because she did not have it the day before. It must have hurt, because she kept me up most of the night!

Anyway, before she woke up I did get a little bit done. I made this red bag from a pattern I got from http://crochet-mania.blogspot.com/2008/04/blog-post_30.html . I changed the pattern a bit and added a shell pattern on the top that is slightly different, with a contrasting lace frill. Then I added a couple of beads on the front. I haven't decided whether I like the beads there or not, but it was a handy little bag and easy to put together!

I left the background on pic 2 here a bit darker so you can see the white trim a bit better.
This project took roughly 2 hours to do, and it would have been shorter if I hadn't have been watching House at the same time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment