Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Awake

I'm still feeling the same glowy feeling I had at 4 am this morning when I did the last blog, but it's been overlaid with a severe need for caffeine. I settled for instant espresso powder poured into a chocolate atkins shake.

I'm waiting for the baby to get up from her nap (she's been upstairs asleep, and leaving big drool marks on my arm) so I can get her dressed and take her out for pictures on the first baby blanket that's going up in the Etsy shop! I'm excited to see it in natural light, and to see the difference that the light change can make in the photography. It's been a process trying to learn about how to take pictures for a shop and make them look good. I want to try a light box too, but I need to actually build one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment