Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ever have a tough day where you feel like the best thing you can do is shut up and color? Today is one of those days. Things just happen sometimes and there's not much we can do to prepare or change them.

Other than that, things are going well. I am slowly getting my act together for a craft fair at Temple Emanu-El here in San Diego. This will be my first one, so I have to remember all of the things to bring, and all of the tricks I saw vendors using at art and wine fests over the years. My Uncle used to sell cartoons in those for years and I spent a lot of time wandering around them as a kid. I am wishing for a metal lunch box to keep money and change in like he did! :)

The fibro is only bothering me a little bit, but I think when I come off the anti biotics I may get sick again. My youngest child is just off of hers and has a huge cough and a raging fever. She may end up in peds doc after I see my rheumatologist tomorrow since they share a space.

Anyway, now that they are all asleep except for husband I am going t go out and see if wind knocked any branches off the Maples across the street. I need a good one to display necklaces and don't want to hurt the tree.

After that, more just shutting up and coloring, ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment