Saturday, April 23, 2011

Purple bag done!




So yesterday I started messing with some purple yarn and came out of it at the end with a ice 6 inch tall drawstring bag, that I hand beaded with some pretty iridescent japanese seed beads. I'd never beaded a crocheted item before so it was all new to me. It actually came out looking pretty good!

Anyway, it was a practice run for the beading I would like to do on the exploratory shawl. So now that beading should look very nice. :)

Spent the rest of my evening stuffing easter eggs for Sunday.  We have a big party here with the whole family and eat lots of yummy stuff, and watch all of the cute kids run around all over trying to find their eggs while the adults drink mimosas. I ended up making a hemp bracelet to go inside of the golden egg, because I did not have a 5 dollar bill,  which was what I thought would go well in there.


I also got my sewing dummy today so now I can finally progress on a couple of projects that have been at a full stop :) I think this weekend is going to be fun!

I wish you all a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment