Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spending the day today getting ready to take my two girls to Disneyland!!!!! I am excited because the last time we went I was pregnant, so I could not go on any of the rides with my 8 year old, Sydney.
This time I have 9 month old Rowan, but bunches of other family members there so we can take turns watching her. This is our first big trip together as a family since we hurriedly drove across the US in 2008. That trip was not so fun. Before that we had a wonderful trip with all of these people to Prague in the Czech Republic.

On the creative side of things, I am trying to decide which project to bring to work on. It may be the Sara Like Tiara shawl, or the very purple Michaela Scarf. (See above pic) The scarf is too stiff so I need to pull out the yarn and rework with a larger hook. Silk mohair should NOT be stiff. :)

I'm also hoping to find sopme funny trinkets or beads at Disneyland for another project I have been considering, but not holding my breath. Their stores have a very limited spectrum of merchandise!

No comments:

Post a Comment